I am an Artist, a Mother and a Wife who loves roller skating, self portraiture, gardening, reggae & 80’s music. I am a self-taught photographer, born and raised in Vermont. My Daughter is my muse, my inspiration, the reason I started this Journey. I am so appreciative for her, always and forever.
I’ve asked my Clients to describe my style in three words,
RAW || AUTHENTIC || HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL
I am at a place in my Life, where I am evolving unapologetically; and it feels absolutely amazing.
• in laughing until my belly hurts.
• in Myself, my Intuition, and my Instincts.
• following my dreams and striving for happiness.
• in doing only what sets my soul on fire.
• in the power of hearing, “I love you, Mom.”
• in my spirituality.
• roller skating and gardening.
• taking self portraits to center myself.
• photographing my Daughter, she’s my inspiration.
• monarch butterflies, with a passion!
• my amazing Family.
• iced coffee!